You can call up the task details in the resource overview and display the details of the workload calculation in the calendar by mouse-over.
Call up task details
- Select a task.
- Right-click and click Open Details.
- The task window opens.
IMPORTANT You can only do this if you have at least read permission for the project the task is in.
If you don't see a task name, but only the word "Allocated", then you will get a notice that the record may have been deleted, or you don't have access to the project.
View calculation details
- Hover your mouse over a period highlighted in green or red.
- The tooltip will show the following information:
- Number of assigned hours of working time, e.g. 6.5 hours out of 8 hours.
- Tasks incl. hours that were used for the calculation of the allocation. (Displayed only if you have at least read rights for the project).