To logon to the InLoox PM project management platform you can use Windows or InLoox PM Authentication. With an InLoox PM Authentication, external team members, project partners or stakeholder without their own Windows user account in the corporate network are able to log into InLoox PM directly with user name and password.
Only users with administrative permissions can create an InLoox PM account.
Please follow these steps to create an InLoox PM account:
Activate first the InLoox PM contact management.
For more information, see Activate the contact management.
Create a new contact in the InLoox PM Contacts.
For more information, see Add a contact.
Open the InLoox PM Options dialog box.
For more information on how to open the InLoox PM options, please see Open the InLoox PM options.
- Under Permissions click Permissions.
In the User-based permissions section, click New.
- In the Permissions dialog box, please follow these steps:
- Click the Arrow and choose from the drop-down list InLoox PM user.
In the Select Contact dialog box, select InLoox PM address book from the drop-down list Address book. Choose a name from the list and click OK.
The contact name is now displayed in the User name box, in the Authentication section, under InLoox PM Authentication.
- You can change the name in the User name field.
- In the Password field, type a new password for the InLoox PM authentication.
- Enter this password again in the Retype password box to confirm it.
- Activate one of the following check boxes:
- Activate the Change the password on the next logon check box to allow the InLoox PM user to change his or her password. See Change InLoox PM password below.
- Activate the Logon inactive check box to deactivate the authentication.
- Select the permissions from the Permissions list for the InLoox PM user.
- Click OK.
Click OK or Apply to save the changes.
Now, the InLoox PM user can logon to InLoox PM. For more information see Log on as InLoox PM user.
Please follow these steps to change the InLoox PM password
Open the InLoox PM Options.
For more information on how to open the InLoox PM options, see Open the InLoox PM options.
- Under User settings click User Login.
In the User Login section, choose InLoox PM Authentication and click the Change Password button.
You can also change your user name in the User name field.
- In the InLoox PM Authentication dialog box, type your current password in the Current password field.
- Type the new password in the Password field.
- Type the new password again in the Retype new password field.
Now, you can use your new password for the InLoox PM Authentication.
For more information on how to log on, see Log on as InLoox PM user.