How can I transfer my existing data from InLoox PM to an InLoox now! account?
The following article applies to the InLoox PM Personal Editon as well as the InLoox PM Workgroup/Enterprise Edition.
Please also note that the data can only be transferred to a completely new InLoox now! account. Merging two databases is explicitly not possible.
1. You are connected in Outlook with the database you want to upload to InLoox now!. In Outlook, select File >> InLoox PM >> Create InLoox now! account.
2. A new dialog opens. It is already prefilled with your name and email address. If desired, you can still change the data.
3. Confirm by clicking on Next.
4. Your existing data is now initially loaded and then transferred to the automatically created InLoox now! account. This process can take from a few minutes to a few hours depending on the volume of your data. Please do not cancel the process.
5. After the upload is completed, you can directly invite your colleagues to the new account. Use the checkbox to select which colleagues should receive an invitation.
6.Confirm by clicking on Next. The selected contacts automatically receive an invitation to the new InLoox now! account.
7. At the end you can download the connect.info (for automatic distribution of the database connection). You can also connect the InLoox Outlook Client directly to InLoox now!. Afterwards you only have to restart Outlook.
8. During the upload you have received an email confirming the creation of your new InLoox now! account. This contains the activation link. Please click on the link to activate your account permanently.
Send us a support ticket.
Look for the answers in our knowledge center.
Look for answers to your questions in our support center.