To logon to the InLoox PM Web App project management platform you can use InLoox PM und Windows authentication. With an InLoox PM Authentication, external team members, project partners or stakeholder without their own Windows user account in the corporate network are able to log into InLoox PM Web App directly with user name and password. The Windows authentication is the same that you use in InLoox PM for Outlook. The InLoox PM authentication can be used in InLoox PM for Outlook as well as in InLoox PM Web App.
- Only users with administrative permissions can create an InLoox PM account.
- InLoox now! provides only InLoox PM authentication.
Please follow these steps to create an InLoox PM account:
Create a new contact or open an existing one on the Contacts page.
For more information on how to create a contact, see Add a contact.
- In the Contact dialog box, in the Permissions area create an InLoox PM authentication.
- Activate the Allow to log in check box to activate the login for a contact.
Activate the Notify by mail check box in oder to inform the contact about information or changes on a work package via mail.
For more information about notification types, see Display and process work packages.
Activate the Create Projects or/and Administrator check box to set up the permissions.
- The contact receives then an email with the notification about InLoox PM authentication and links, where he can logon.
- The contact with the administrator permissions is authorized to adjust the settings in the InLoox PM options or assign the other permissions. For more information see Set up permissions.
Please follow these steps to change the InLoox PM password:
Open the InLoox PM Options.
For more information on how to open the InLoox PM options, see Open the InLoox PM options.
- Click Permissions in the navigation pane. On the right side you see the Permissions section.
- On the Under User settings click User Login.
In the User Based Permissions area choose a person from the list and click Edit.
In this case the InLoox PM Authentication, in the User Permission dialog box, on the Login area is chosen automatically.
- In the Username filed type a new username.
- In the Password field type a new password and confirm it in the Retype password field.
- Activate one of the following check boxes:
- Activate the Change the password on the next logon check box to allow the InLoox PM user to change his or her password. See Change InLoox PM password below.
- Activate the Logon inactive check box to deactivate the authentication.
Now, you can use your new username and/or new password for the InLoox PM Authentication in InLoox PM Web App as well as in InLoox PM for Outlook.
For more information on how to log on, see Log on as InLoox PM user.