The InLoox PM options support you with a central customer management. Create a new customer system-wide in the InLoox PM options as well as in the project directly.
To manage customers, do the following:
Open the InLoox PM options.
For more information on how to open the InLoox PM options, please see Open the InLoox PM options.
- Click General options in the navigation pane.
Click then Customers. Below you see the Customers area:
- Do one of the following:
Insert a new customer in InLoox PM Web App by clicking New. In the New customer dialog box enter a name in the Name box. InLoox PM Web App automatically assigns a number to the new customer.
For more information on how to change a customer number format, see Adjust the customer number.
- Change the name of an existing customer. Choose the respective customer from the list and click Edit.
- Remove a customer from InLoox PM Web App by clicking Delete.
- Click Save & Close in the navigation pane to save the changes in InLoox PM Web App.
Effects of editing or deleting a customer:
- The renaming of a customer takes immediate effect in all relevant projects.
- The deletion of a customer takes immediate effect in all relevant projects.