Report designer issues reports of any level of detail, e.g. by single activities, whole projects or for the whole company. Consolidation, aggregating and filtering are available for detailed reports and only for authorized users.
The filtering process for the saved reporst is the same as for the new reports.
Click Projectlist on the Outlook Ribbon to switch to the InLoox PM project overview.
In Outlook 2003/2007 click InLoox PM Folder in the InLoox PM Toolbar.
- Choose one or more project in the project list.
In the InLoox PM tab, in the Reports group, click Reports and choose from the drop-down Create Report.
In Outlook 2003/2007 click Reports in the InLoox PM Toolbar.
- In the New Report dialog box do one or more of the following:
- Filter the report data in the Report tab
- In the Selection area choose between All projects, Selected projects or Projects matching. For the last option you can define the filter criterion such as Number, Name or Customer that the selected project contains.
In the Template area choose a template from the drop-down list.
For more information on how to create a report template, see Manage report templates.
- Filter the report data in the Planning tab
- Choose All planning items to include the complete list of planning elements.
- Choose Planning items matching to define, which planning items, summaries, activities or milestones, will be included into the report. You can specify their combination by selecting the corresponding check box.
- Optionally you can choose the time interval by selecting Date between and by choosing the date.
- Filter the report data in the Time Tracking tab
- Choose All entries to include the complete list of time tracking entries.
- Choose Time tracking entries matching to filter between Date, Performed by and Group. You can specify their combination by selecting the corresponding check box.
- Filter the report data in the Budgets tab
- Choose All Budgets to include the complete list of budgets and budget position.
- Choose Budgets matching to filter between Expenses (actual (time tracking), actual (other), revenues (plan), expenses (plan), revenues (plan)), Date and Status. You can specify their combination by selecting the corresponding check box.
- In the Show positions area selected the positions you want (Already billed, Not billed, Billable and Not billable)
Click Create report after you made all changes you want.
For more information on how to create a report, see Create a report.