In InLoox PM 7 you can copy or delete the projects in the project list. The description below explains how to do it.
- Click Projects in the Outlook Ribbon to switch to the InLoox PM project list.
- Choose the project from the project list, that you want to copy.
- Use one of the following actions to copy the project:
- Copy with the keyboard shortcut STRG+C.
- Copy with the context menu by right-clicking on the project. Choose Copy from the list.
- Copy via the Copy button, in the group Actions, on the Home tab, in the InLoox PM Ribbon.
- Paste the marked project by using one of the following actions:
- Via the keyboard shortcut STRG+V, via the context menu or via the Paste button, in the group Actions, on the Home tab, in the InLoox PM Ribbon.
Please choose another project number for the copied project in order to edit it. See Set a project name and a number for more information.