Report designer issues reports of any level of detail, e.g. by single activities, whole projects or for the whole company. Consolidation, aggregating and filtering are available for detailed reports and only for authorized users.
The filtering process for the saved reports is the same as for the new reports.
- Click Reports tab in the project list that is the home page.
- In the Reports group click Create Report.
- In the New Report dialog box do one or more of the following:
- Filter the report data in the Report tab
- In the Selection area choose between Selected projects, All projects or Projects matching. For the last option you can define the filter criterion such as Number, Name or Customer that the selected project contains.
In the Template area choose a template from the Use this template drop-down list.
For more information on how to create a report template, see Manage report templates.
In the Report Format area choose the output format for the report from the Use this format drop-down list.
InLoox PM Web App provides you with different formats such as PDF, HTML, RTF and many more.
- Filter the report data in the Planning tab
- Choose All activities to include the complete list of planning activities.
- Choose Activities matching to define, which planning items, Groupings, Activities or Milestones, will be included into the report. You can specify their combination by selecting the corresponding check box.
- Optionally you can choose the time interval by selecting Date between and by choosing the date.
- Filter the report data in the Time Tracking tab
- Choose All actions to include the complete list of time tracking entries.
- Choose Actions matching to filter between Date, Performed by and Group. You can specify their combination by selecting the corresponding check box.
- Filter the report data in the Budgets tab
- Choose All Budgets to include the complete list of budgets and budget position.
- Choose Budgets matching to filter between Expenses (actual (time tracking), actual (other), revenues (plan), expenses (plan), revenues (plan)), Date and Status. You can specify their combination by selecting the corresponding check box.
- In the Show assets area selected the positions you want (already billed, not yet billed, billable and not billable)
Click OK after you made all changes you want.
For more information on how to create a report, see Create a report.