In the InLoox PM options you can define, which subfolder will be displayed on the Documents page by using file storage feature. InLoox PM allows subfolders to be created automatically in each document folder of a project.
These subfolders are created new as soon as a user selects a new project folder on the Documents page. As many subfolders as required may be created automatically in a hierarchy structure of any depth. For more information see Create and change the document folder path.
Open the dialog box InLoox PM Options.
For more information, where you can find the InLoox PM options, see Open the InLoox PM options.
Under Documents click Folder structure. On the right side you will see the Folder structure area.
- Do one of the following:
Insert a new subfolder by clicking New. In the New Subfolder dialog box type a new name, e.g. Marketing. Click OK.
InLoox PM creates in each project document folder a subfolder named marketing.
- Change the name of the existing subfolder. Choose one of them from the list and click Edit. Change the chosen item in the Edit Subfolder dialog box.
- Remove a subfolder from InLoox PM by clicking Delete.
- Click OK or Apply to save the changes in InLoox PM.
You can also create a subfolder directly in the project, on the Documents page. For more information see Work with the document list.
Effects of changing base path or rules:
- Existing subfolders are not deleted or renamed when the subfolder configuration is changed.
- In existing projects, new structures only become effective when new documents are added.