To create activities and milestones, proceed as follows:
1. Open the InLoox Web App. You are now directly in the project list.
2. Create a new project or select an existing project from the project list.
3. Then click on the Planning tab. The planning consists of the planning list on the left, and the Gantt chart in the calendar view on the right.
Tip It is recommended to display additional columns in the planning list, such as Start, End or WSB code. To find out how this works, see Add columns to the planning list.
4. Click on the button New activity. A new activity is created and the new planning element is visualized in the Gantt chart.
Info Activities are displayed as bars and milestones are diamond shaped.
5. By right-clicking on the activity, you can convert it into a milestone.
6. Give the activity/milestone a title, e.g. Kick-off Meeting.
ATTENTION If you do not schedule these newly created planning elements (i.e. you have not set a start and/or end date) right away, InLoox will use the creation date of the project for milestones. Activities will also start at the creation date of the project and will be given a duration of one day (with a default setting of 8 work hours).